We support you to achieve personal, social and academic success.
The Student Counseling Center offers high quality individual and group counseling services to students who may be experiencing psychological, behavioral or learning difficulties.
We can provide you with information about the following services:
Even if you are not sure you need counseling, we encourage to meet with a counselor.
If you are facing any of the following problems, we encourage you to see a counselor:
- Issues of self esteem
- Anxiety, confusion or stress
- Difficulty relaxing
- Relationship issues
- Family issues
- Friend or roommate issues
- Difficulty making or keeping friends
- Worrying about a friend
- Trouble concentrating, studying or attending classes
- Difficulty adjusting to college life
- Changes in eating or sleeping habits
- Weight loss or gain
- Difficulty in making decisions
- Uncertainty about the future
Outreach and Consultation
To foster an environment that supports the intellectual, emotional, spiritual and physical development of Adelphi students, we offer counseling and educational services, including workshops, to organizations and departments.
Outreach and consultation services are available to to faculty, administration, staff and students as well as departments such as residence halls, academic departments and campus groups.