Student Counseling Center


Frequently Asked Questions

We’re here to help with anything that’s causing you distress.

View the frequently asked questions below for answers about counseling and wellness.


For further information, please contact:

Student Counseling Center
University Center, Room 310
p – 516.877.3646
e –

Alcohol and Drugs
Provides resources, prevention, intervention and education.
Click here to find out more
Health Services
Feel free to ask the staff about any health concerns you have.
Click here to find out more
Find Us on Campus
View the interactive Garden City campus map to find the Student Counseling Center.
Find your way to us
Apply Now
Request Information